We are looking to hire Game Masters at Fox in a Box Malmö.
Your job as a game master is to introduce the rooms to the customers, watch over them, give hints and clues as they play games, and make sure they are having a good time as well as keeping your work environment up and running.
RESPONSIBILITIES – WHAT YOU DO AS A GAME MASTER
• Engage with customers before they step into the room, delivering the pre-game briefing
• Provide help to the players inside the room with subtle and timely clues if needed. This is done either remotely via CCTV or in person as an “in-game character”
• Once they’ve escaped (or failed to escape) finish their experience with a personalized debrief
• Get involved with company operations besides GM duties.
STRENGTHS – HOW YOU DO IT
• Cool head - You’re always working against the clock but excellent service is always key.
• Rapport - Easily connect with customers and engage with them about the experience.
• Logical - You have to love solving problems - there may be a few!
• Fun – Being a part of the team and making teamwork fun should be the key.
• Responsible – Owning the responsibility and following up with each other makes the work excellent.
WHAT WE EXPECT
Most of our customers come to play on weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), so that's when we need you to work. We are searching for a fun and energetic person. Great communication in English and Swedish is desirable. Previous experience with escape rooms or customer service is a bonus.
If you are interested in the position, please apply by sending your CV with a cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “GM job”.